Full ingredients list:
- 1/4 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to season
- dried tarragon, to season
- 1 teaspoon tahini (optional)
- 1 1/4 cups herbslaw mix
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 1/2 x 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 95g can tuna in spring water, drained
- To serve
- 4 tortilla wraps
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Mix all dressing ingredients together. Mix all slaw ingredients in a separate bowl.
Step 2 Add dressing. Toss to coat evenly. Chill in a sealed container before using.
Step 3 Fill warmed tortilla wraps with slaw, with any leftover on the side. Serve with mixed green salad.
If you prefer, use canned kidney beans instead of chickpeas. And to add some heat, add a little chilli powder to the slaw mix.
When preparing the filling, add tuna to the coleslaw mix only at the last minute, as it breaks up easily.
About this recipe
First published: February 2009