Full ingredients list:
- 1 1/2 cups whole grain rice
- 100g snow peas, halved, blanched
- 150g broad beans, lightly cooked
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley and coriander mix
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 green apple, cored, sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 8 tablespoons apple juice
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
Nutritional information (per serve)
Instructions and steps:
Step 1 Cook rice following packet directions. Drain. Cool.
Step 2 Once cold, add vegetables, fruit and nuts. Toss to mix.
Step 3 Mix dressing ingredients together. Pour dressing over vegetables. Toss, season and serve.
About this recipe
First published: December 2010